We got some family pictures done a few weeks ago,and they turned out Great! Chandra is so amazing, Cole was not really in a good mood for pictures, and she did an amazing job as always!! Here's a few of my favorites!!
Becca, Jackson the shark, Cole the lion and I all went to visit Grandpa Klie at work today. The claims department had an Alice and Wonderland theme. Dad dressed up as Tweedle Dee/Dumb with another guy from the office! Hilarious! Not to mention, he put blue colored hairspray in his hair. He is going to learn just like all us women have over the years that that spray does not come out in one wash! I look forward to seeing my dad out in the yard doing yard work with blue hair tomorrow!! ;-) It was so cool to see how proud Dad is of these two boys. I am pretty sure proud grandparents are the cutest!!
Well hello there!! I wanted to start a blog for anyone who cared I guess :-) I wanted friends and family who don't live close to know all about Cole, and see pictures all the time! Plus it's a great way for us to keep track of all of our memories of raising our baby boy!! Cole is already almost 4 months old! I can't believe it!! He is growing so fast!! He's already in 9 month clothes... yes I know he's a big boy! For some reason strangers always ask how old he is, and when Mark and I tell them they always say "oh he's a bog boy" really? get out of town!! Cole's acid reflux is getting better with medicine, thank goodness. Poor little guy. He's a blessing though, despite the BAD LUCK that seemed to keep striking us in 2009, he was our one truly amazing blessing. Cole is also very lucky, having everything that I wish I had as a kid, two amazing sets of grandparents, 2 cousins (and another on the way in may) and so many aunts and uncles who lov...
Sometimes there are events in life that make you so grateful for what you have. This event for me was a recent death of Mark's best friend Erin. In cases like this you have to wonder what God has in store by taking someone at the ripe age of 36. Does this make me look at my life, you bet. Does it make regret choice in life? NO. It makes me want to live my life to the fullest and do what makes me happy. I am so lucky to have our amazing son Cole, and my amazing husband Mark. This life we have created, we will continue to make the best of. I know it's hard to be positive in a situation like this, but we are trying. That's what Erin would have wanted ;-) We love him and will miss him so much, and will continue to live our lives with him in our minds and hearts.
Comments
Post a Comment